The project, situated in Lesznowola near Warsaw, is comprised of an office building of 500 sqm of floor space and a warehouse of about 1300 m2 of floor space.
Facades and parts of the interior finished with graphite clinker brick, architectural concrete, aluminum and wood.
Large, three-dimensional and illuminated logo of the company is visible from the nearby traffic route.
The design, completed in 2005/2006, has been executed in nine months time, with Studio A supervising its execution on investor's behalf.
Currently, the second stage of the project is being designed